DEPAC component seal style 186K is a dynamic single seal which has been developed especially to replace common elastomeric bellows seals. This seal type fits to installation spaces according to DIN 24960 / EN 12756 but is designed with a shorter installation length.
Style 186K can be combined with all common stationary seats.
This seal is characterized by universal application opportunities and is suitable for many different sectors of industry.
- Replaces common component seals with short installation length
- Axial and radial mounting possibility
- Short installation length
- Pressure balanced
- Direction of rotation independent
- Multiple spring design and springs made of Hastelloy C
- No fretting of shaft
- No clogging of springs
- Can be combined with various stationary seats
- Pressure: 700 mm Hg up to 30 bar
- Temperature: depending on Elastomer
- Sliding velocity: up to 30 m/s
- Shaft movements:
- â€‹axial ≤ O 60 +/- 0,5 mm | > O 60 +/- 1,5 mm
- radial ≤ O 60 +/- 0,5 mm | > O 60 +/- 1,0 mm
Maximum temperature / pressure / speed indicates operating extremes independently and does not imply the seal will function at these extremes at the same time. Contact Pactor if in doubt.
- Shaft diameter: 25 – 100 mm
- Special sizes available on request
- Metal parts: 1.4571
- more on request
- Springs: Hastelloy C
- Seal faces:
- Silicione carbide (Q1, Q2)
- Tungsten carbide (U2)
- Carbon graphite (A, B)
- FEP wrapped
|Back||Back to top|